Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The London Look Part I

My weekend in London was a fantastic whirlwind affair. I think it's best if I just upload the pics, they speak louder than words in most intances bar one - the sighting of Iekeliene Stange in Brick Lane carrying... sunflowers? (if my memory serves me right). Yes, I failed to whip out the fuji in time due to 'isn't that?' 'I think it's' 'looks like' moments of hesitation, but also felt I didn't want to intrude on the perfect honey image of golden Iekeliene and the sunflowers.So on that note...







Sorry couldn't resist...that was part of the V&A exhibition by the way, some rather spectacular musical instruments.







Some shots of RCA graduate work, I was most impressed by the work of Iacopo Calamandrei...

His work was inspired by the Renaissance, a fitting theme for an Italian, his prints were most impressive. A definite one to watch.

Image courtesy of : www.vam.ac.uk

1 comment: