Sunday, June 21, 2009

Desperately Seeking Sandals

I've been on a hunt for almost a month now. My mission? to find my 'dream' sandals. Previously it was 'dream' sunglasses and previous to this it was my 'dream' watch (which turned out to be a marc by marc jacobs 'Molly' number, popping my ebay cherry for the first time). Those last couple of times I had a result, this time, with further shrinkage in the vintage Bosca, I'm not so confident. Although there might be grim prospects ahead and small chance of victory the search boldly goes on. Here are some of the brave contenders...


BCBG Max Azria

Giuseppe Zanotti

Perfect for a night on the town...

Michael Kors

A cloggy Rick Owens; a designer you won't come across too often on this blog but just couldn't resist that sumptuous black leather...AND FINALLY...

This lacquered beaut from Vince Camutto Basso

Nice

Images courtesy of: the darling that is Polyvore

1 comment: