Friday, June 26, 2009

Resort Report!

It's that time of year again folks, when the designers, still jaded from their previous collections attempt to scrape together Resort (that in-between-pointless-but-good business move -compilation) I have to admit when I received the usual newsletter update from style.com, I thought I would be hard presssed to find anything interesting, but I have to admit that there were a few little gems to behold amid the usual snore. Zac Posen made me fall in love all over again with him, he added a few sculptural vivienne Westwood-esque drapes, that can only be described as "wowzers"(his favouite phrase circa 2006).


What a lovely printed top...



Ooooooooooooh there's that print again!...mmmm

I am obsessed with prints on solids, just love it!!




And for the piece de resistance...






Stunning

Images courtesy of: www.style.com

1 comment:

  1. Rather. Often his resort seems to reflect his talent better than the usual SS or AW.

    /Male-Mode.com

    ReplyDelete